On November the 27th 2017, the FANTASTIC Consortium and the GSA (the European GNSS Agency) will meet at the GMV headquarter in Tres Cantos (Spain) for a full day meeting, called “Preliminary Design Review“. This review is an official milestone of the project. It serves to agree on the design choices based on the consolidated requirements and on the theoretical and experimental analysis.
- FANTASTIC at the GSA’s Fundamental Elements Info Day 2018
- A New UK Report Investigates Critical Dependencies on GNSS in Eight Critical and Service Infrastructures
- Without data, there is nothing…
- Moving toward enhanced Galileo signals
- Politecnico di Torino performs research on new technologies and invests on precision agriculture