On November the 27th 2017, the FANTASTIC Consortium and the GSA (the European GNSS Agency) will meet at the GMV headquarter in Tres Cantos (Spain) for a full day meeting, called “Preliminary Design Review“. This review is an official milestone of the project. It serves to agree on the design choices based on the consolidated requirements and on the theoretical and experimental analysis.
- “Time for Critical Infrastructure”, an interesting article on InsideGNSS
- FANTASTIC will present a paper at the 2018 International Telecommunications Energy Conference
- FANTASTIC won the best paper award at the ICL-GNSS Conference 2018
- FANTASTIC’s Integration Readiness Review in Barcelona
- FANTASTIC will be presented at the ICL-GNSS in Portugal and the ION GNSS+ in USA