ISMB researchers perfomed a serie of lab tests to assess the vulnerabilities of commercial GNSS timing recerivers when attacked with intentional interference. These tests are part of the task 1.3. “Trusted timing receiver vulnerabilities analysis” and are preparatory for the validation phase to be perfomed at the Joint Research Centre of the EC.
- New launch of Galileo Satellites
- “Time for Critical Infrastructure”, an interesting article on InsideGNSS
- FANTASTIC will present a paper at the 2018 International Telecommunications Energy Conference
- FANTASTIC won the best paper award at the ICL-GNSS Conference 2018
- FANTASTIC’s Integration Readiness Review in Barcelona